See How Successful Your Business Can Be.
What Our Clients Say
Kindred Technology paved the way for my law practice to move from the obscure to the illuminated.
Donald L.Attorney, Boston, MA Law Office of Donald LaRoche
I especially appreciate that you and your team were able to take my initial vision and improve upon it, making the end result even better than I expected. Your service-minded approach, your creativity and the value for the services offered by you and your team is exceptional.
Kristi H.Chief Manager, Montgomery, AL Central Alabama Title Center, LLC
The Kindred Technology Group made the transition from Supreme’s old website to the new one seamless and with minimal downtime. I have recommended Kindred Technology to a number of business associates and would not hesitate to recommend them as my technology company of choice in the future.
Charles L.CEO, Montgomery, AL Supreme Cleaning, Inc
Service, education and quality design is what I’ve gotten from Kindred Technology. I would highly recommend them for your business or organization.
Cedric V.CEO, Montgomery, AL, VisionsTV
You got talent. We’re always looking for more of it!
We have a dynamic, creative and technical team who are serious about offering solutions. So if you want to join our global team, send your resume, references and work samples to email@example.com.
We Love Independent Contractors.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in developing applications with Ruby on Rails
- Proven working experience in software development
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Working knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports